* Preflight Inspection of the B-24 (1943, B&W, 30:00)
"Crew Chief Kelly" & the boys do the check in this inside and out inspection. Told from the ground crews perspective.
* Flying the B-24D The most detailed systems & procedures checkouts for the B-24 pilot you will ever see. The B-24 was technologically more advanced than the B-17, but had early teething problems. Nevertheless, Liberator squadron's flew many outstanding missions, including the epic low level raid on the Romanian oil fields at Ploesti, and crew members were proud of their ship.
* B-24s Get Back! A remarkable film that shows how B-24s overcame incredible battle damage to bring their crews home. This is a fascinating instructional training film on how to bring your badly crippled ship down safely. Some great B-24 combat footage too.
* Medal of Honor: Ploesti August 1, 1943 On August 1, 1943, specially trained elements of the 8th and 9th Air Forces flying B-24 Liberators based in Benghazi, Libya launched a daring low level attack on Ploesti, over 1,200 miles away. This film features dramatic action that has been excerpted for countless documentaries. This is the original.
* 145 page B-24 "Liberator" pilot's manual in .pdf file format with detailed photos, systems diagrams, performance charts, procedures & more.