- This is a fascinating look at planning and deployment of an armored force for a night attack at company platoon level. Task Force 211's mission is seize high ground in a forest in the dead of night. You'll learn about recon, formations, lines of advance, command & control & much more. This is a rare reenactment of US Army small unit armored tactics in the depth of the Cold War.
- Seven films & two field manuals on one action packed DVD!
- * Armored Combat Power
- * Seek, Strike & Destroy: The Camp Hood Tank Destroyer Training School
- * Tank Destroyer 3" Gun Motor Carriage M10
- * Ordnance Repairs & Field Expedients for Tracked Vehicles
- * American Armored Force
- * Deployment of a Tank Company Team for Night Attack
- * Birth of a Tank:The M48
- Plus two bonus World War 2 manuals
* Tank Destroyer Field Manual: Tank Destroyer Drill and Crew Drill
- * Tactical Employment of Tank Destroyers